Polski Serwis Informacyjny The Beatles

Istnieje od 2001 roku. Codzienna aktualizacja, ksiazki, filmy, plyty.
jesteś na Forum Polskiego Serwisu Informacyjnego The Beatles
Obecny czas: Pią Maj 03, 2024 7:03 am

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC + 1 godzina (czas letni)

Napisz nowy temat Odpowiedz  [ 6 posty(ów) ] 
Autor Wiadomość
 Temat postu: tydzień z Ringo
PostWysłany: Śro Cze 29, 2005 5:15 pm 
Beatlesiak
Awatar użytkownika

Miejscowość: www.the-beatles.pl
W Polsce media ekscytują siebie i widzów powrotem Michała Wiśniewskiego i 4-tą edycją Idola, tymaczasem w normalnym świecie dzieją się prawdziwe Beatlesowe cuda...
Ringo jest aktywny jak już dawno nie był. Wszędzie go pełno :D
Mój amerykański kolega zjeździł za nim pół Stanów w zeszłym tygodniu. Narobił kupę zdjęć. Nagrał na mini-disku. Najlepiej jak sami poczytacie to co Derrick pisze:

Pawel napisał(a):
date - venue - set-list - TV station - purpose - what you did/ where you were standing/ what you recorded/ photos you took etc

Derrick napisał(a):
June 17 Good Morning America (GMA) he did three songs during the soundcheck (Photograph, Choose Love (twice)) then the band did "Back Off Boogaloo" by themselves (no Ringo); During the live broadcast he did "Photograph", "Choose Love" and "Yellow Submarine" I had a VIP pass, and was close to the stage to the right about three people back (not front row). I took video for the whole soundcheck...38 minutes. During the live broadcast I used my 35mm Minolta film camera, and got about 50 photographs.

June 18 Pop Art Galleries private party for the opening of the Art Gallery. Just got to see Ringo exiting, then entering...then leaving again. It was so fast, and so many people that I got no photos. Bill Greenburg got two photos, which are on Jorie G's site.

June 19 Irving Plaza NY concert Was there early 2pm...was about 10th in line. Got a spot at the stage front center, second row (but I let a small girl stand in front so I ended up three back). It was standing room only, and a very small place. Ringo with his mike was right at the audience, and where I was standing was about 10 feet from Ringo...very close! I got about 50 photos, and about 5 short video clips (I can play them on the camera, but they wouldn't play on the computer?), I used the minidisk but because it was standing packed the only place to put it was the pants pocket and it came out muffled (not good sound).

June 20 CBS Early Morning The studio, by chance, was right next door to my hotel. I got there at 8am, they let us in around 10am, we waited about an hour in a waiting room...then they let us into the studio. Front row center, right where the stage comes to a point...I let Keren stand in front of me (she is very small). I was wearing a light blue shirt. They allowed cameras without flash. I took about 50 photos. (Some are on the Beatles Unlimited Site). No minidisk. (they just aired the show this morning, and I have been hearing that I was visible in the audience...I won't see it till this afternoon).

June 24 Soundstage taping Waukegan Illinois (about 30 miles North of Chicago) The set list is posted in the Yesterday forum, and also on the Beatles Unlimited site. I didn't take photos, there were warning posted for NO Camera, but noone was checking, and it would have been easy to take photos. I figured with the filming, that I would rather just enjoy the show. I was third row Center to right of stage. I wore a blue-green shirt. Because it is a theatre I wasn't all that close to Ringo (maybe 20-25 feet). I put the minidisk under the seat, and got the whole show...except for Colin Hays "Who Can It Be Now" (I changed disks in the middle of the song). Also, during Colin Hays second song I was talking to the person next to me, so I wouldn't put that on a disk.

I hope that helps you somewhat.

It was a great time.
Derrick

Temat postu:
PostWysłany: Śro Cze 29, 2005 6:04 pm 
Beatlesiak
Awatar użytkownika

PodgeTheBear napisał(a):
The songs played were:

A Little Help from My Friends (intro...short piece)
It Don't Come Easy
Octopus's Garden (which Ringo said they rarely do, but it was requested)
Choose Love (a bit different chord at the beginning...probably by mistake)
I Wanna Be Your Man
Colin Hay two songs (I Come From the Land Downunder, and Waiting For the Real World To Begin...the songs included a woman singing on stage with him, the second song I thought the audience seemed to find boring it didn't fit well in the show)
Don't Pass Me By (which Ringo started off on the new Peter Max painted piano)
I'm The Greatest (What I liked was the "Now I'm Only Thirty Two" part...when Ringo sang it, the Roundheads in the background sang "Plus thirty two"...I thought that was pretty clever. We were expecting him to sing sixty four)
Give Me Back The Beat (only other song from the new album)
Memphis In Your Mind (from Ringorama)
Photograph
Never Without You
Back Off Boogaloo (excellent...alot of applause at the end of it)
Boys (again excellent!)
Colin Hay came back for his third song...Who Can it Be Now (Ringo played drums during it)
A Roundheads set: You Can't Do That (Gary Burr)
Long Tall Sally/I'm Down/Oh Darling (Mark Hudson...very great!)
Yellow Submarine
Act Naturally
With A Little Help From My Friends

Derrick podał mi linka do nagrania tego show (osobiście nagrał na minidisku 8)
Już sobie ściągnąłem :arrow:
Ringo rrrrocks! :D
(osoby zainteresowane linkiem mogą pisać do mnie na pw :) )

Temat postu:
PostWysłany: Śro Cze 29, 2005 7:32 pm 
Beatlesiak
Awatar użytkownika

kilka klipów z koncertu można obejrzeć KLIKNIJ TUTAJ (przewiń stronę do dołu, po prawej stronie, pod 'mulimedia')
Enjoy :)

Temat postu:
PostWysłany: Śro Cze 29, 2005 8:23 pm 
Beatlesiak
Awatar użytkownika

Miejscowość: Warmia
no coments Paul.........Thank you very mach- wsjo panjatno. :wink:

Temat postu:
PostWysłany: Śro Cze 29, 2005 9:51 pm 
Beatlesiak
Awatar użytkownika

Ania1 napisał(a):
no coments Paul.........Thank you very mach- wsjo panjatno. :wink:

noł problem :D
da swidanja :)
ałf wider zejn :wink:

Temat postu:
PostWysłany: Śro Cze 29, 2005 10:28 pm 
Beatlesiak
Awatar użytkownika

Pawel napisał(a):
kilka klipów z koncertu można obejrzeć KLIKNIJ TUTAJ (przewiń stronę do dołu, po prawej stronie, pod 'mulimedia')
Enjoy :)

uwaga!
zainstaluj Window Media Player 10 aby móc odtworzyć nagrania

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/window ... efault.asp
(najlepiej zrzuć plik na desktop (pulpit) a potem otwórz, aby program mógł się zainstalować.
Środkowy kilp to Choose Love,
trzeci to It Don't Come Easy
8)

Wyświetl posty z poprzednich:  Sortuj według  
Napisz nowy temat Odpowiedz  [ 6 posty(ów) ] 

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC + 1 godzina (czas letni)

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 20 gości