Polski Serwis Informacyjny The Beatles

Istnieje od 2001 roku. Codzienna aktualizacja, ksiazki, filmy, plyty.
jesteś na Forum Polskiego Serwisu Informacyjnego The Beatles
Obecny czas: Nie Kwi 28, 2024 2:53 pm

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC + 1 godzina (czas letni)

Napisz nowy temat Odpowiedz  [ 6 posty(ów) ] 
Autor Wiadomość
PostWysłany: Wto Sty 07, 2003 12:35 pm 
Mam bardzo proste pytanie: kiedy i w jakich okolicznościach George nagrał ową przepiękną piosenkę Dylana? Czy ktoś wie???

We sat in an empty theater and we kissed
I asked you please to cross me off your list
My head tells me it's time to make a change
But my heart is telling me, I love you but you're strange

Temat postu:
PostWysłany: Śro Sty 08, 2003 3:15 am 
Nikt nie wie? Czy jak? Znalazłem tylko na razie coś takiego:

Another song that crops up regularly on George bootlegs is ‘Abandoned Love’, another cover of a Dylan song that was possibly submitted for consideration for the ‘Porky’s Revenge’ soundtrack. Very little seems to be known about the recording dates of these two Dylan tracks although they certainly sound as though they were recorded with the same production values by the same group of musicians.

‘Abandoned Love’ is, if anything, the stronger song, even with its curious sailor’s hornpipe arrangement. George clearly enjoyed recording these two Dylan songs and it shows in the performances.

Temat postu: AL
PostWysłany: Pon Sty 13, 2003 5:34 pm 
George Harrison - East & West, Yin & Yang

(Yellow Cat Records, YC 074)

15. Abandoned Love (Bob Dylan, unreleased studio recording) 4:11 Abandoned Love initially recorded by Bob Dylan in mid 1975 for his Desire LP, but didn't make the final cut. A version of it wound up on 1985's Biograph collection. The Harrison arrangement presented here is similar but pre-dates the commercially released version of Dylan in 1985.

I z innego bootlegu -
And yet another pair of Dylan covers brings us towards the end of this volume. Abandoned Love and I Don't Want To Do It are studio demos thought to be recorded in the early 1980's. I Don't Want To Do It is obviously a song close to George's heart, as its earliest known appearance was a decade earlier on his collection of demos for the All Things Must Pass LP.

Duety Dylana:
A duet that was reported would appear on George Harrison's 2002 posthumous album Brainwashed was a cover of Bob's Abandoned Love (released on Biograph in 1985), originally recorded during the sessions for George's 1982 Dark Horse album Gone Troppo, with new vocals overdubbed by George and Bob before George died. It didn't appear on that album, but may surface eventually.

Wniosek - nic nie wiadomo...

Temat postu:
PostWysłany: Pią Sty 17, 2003 10:16 pm 
Mean Mr Mustard

Miejscowość: Warszawa
Dzieki!

Ale to by znaczyło, że to jakby pisane pod george'a... to mi by bardzo pasowało! :)

Pozdrawiam

Temat postu:
PostWysłany: Wto Sty 21, 2003 1:35 pm 
Piotrek napisał(a):
Dzieki!

Ale to by znaczyło, że to jakby pisane pod george'a... to mi by bardzo pasowało! :)

Pozdrawiam

To chyba nadinterpretacja :)

Prosze bardzo

wielki brat

Temat postu:
PostWysłany: Nie Sty 26, 2003 6:16 pm 
Mean Mr Mustard

Miejscowość: Warszawa
Dziękuję bardzo. Myslę i mam nadzieję, że umrę jednak zanim się zestarzeję. Z wywiadów wynika, że Harrison uważał się za królika... znaczy, nie - że Dylan i George się bardzo lubili i podziwiali, więc bardzo możliwe, że jeden pod drugiego pisał. Naprawdę byłoby fajnie...

Wyświetl posty z poprzednich:  Sortuj według  
Napisz nowy temat Odpowiedz  [ 6 posty(ów) ] 

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC + 1 godzina (czas letni)

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 11 gości